background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Countdown begins....

Two weeks from today I will be heading into the hospital for in-patient monitoring.... kind of nervous about spending so long in the hospital away from home, but know that it is absolutely the BEST place for me to be for our little girls! We have an appointment with our doctor, Dr. Kirshon, on June 30th and he told me to bring my bags packed! So much to do still....

Our little ladies received the rest of the furniture for their room this week, so now it is time to organize! We are so fortunate to have such great family and friends to bless us with many showers and gifts for Aubrey and Charlotte. We have one more shower this weekend, so I am trying to hold off on putting things up and away in their room until I bring home more. :)

I am also working on organizing and cleaning things out in our house too... closets, pantry, garage, etc. As much as my good ole hubby will let me do! He is such a trooper! He cleans, takes care of the yard AND flowers, really does anything I ask him to do! I could really get used to this....

Trying to stay cool in this heat is another hard feat! Thank goodness we are teachers and have the luxury of being at home. John and I stay in the house with the blinds closed as much as we can during the heat of the day!

Back to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment