background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 34

Well.... all is good here in the hospital world! We have had some great visitors that help pass the time and keep us laughing! I scheduled a massage for tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait! It is a gift from John for our anniversary and I am just now getting around to scheduling it. It is a service that is offered through the hospital....they come to my bedside. Hopefully it will leave me nice and relaxed.
We had an ultrasound this morning and received great news! Our little girls are getting BIG! Charlotte weighs 3lb 4oz and Aubrey weighs 2lb 8oz. Our doctor is happy with their weights and the cord flow and fluid levels still look good! He said we may even make it to 33 weeks! We shall see.....
What an amazing gift we have been blessed with! We can't wait to meet our little girls!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're getting that massage. Let me tell you, it was a life saver for me. After being on bedrest for so long, my back and shoulders were killing me, and the massage took care of that...it worked wonders. Enjoy!

    Yay for growing babies! Keep doing what you're doing bc your little girls seem to be doing great! I'll be praying for 33 weeks.

    ReplyDelete