background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

WOW!

Hard to believe that tomorrow is day 40! It honestly doesn't seem like we have been here that long, but on the other hand it does.....if that makes sense! I am still able to walk around the hospital and even walk outside so that helps me to stay sane!
My bedside massage last week was WONDERFUL! I wasn't sure how a "side-to-side" massage would be compared to laying on my belly, but it really helped with soreness that I have from laying on my sides in the bed.
Friday was another big milestone for us.....Week 30! Can't wait until the ultrasound this week to see how much our little girls have grown. Their momma is getting bigger so they must be....right?!
Monitoring is still going great! The girls are a lot more cooperative than they were when we got here. They are a few variables but no decels yet! YAY! Let's keep it that way! I have a few aches and pains as I am getting bigger, but nothing major.
It could be 2 more weeks or even 3 more! Who knows! What I do know is that even though I worry about how Aubrey and Charlotte are doing, it is SO reassuring to be here and know that I have the best care possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment