background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 13



Well......so far so good! It is officially day 13 and we are still going strong! We had an ultrasound on Sunday, my 29th birthday, and the girls were doing great! Blood flow was good and their weights were good! Aubrey weighs 2 lbs and Charlotte weighs 1 lb 10oz. Monitoring is going well. Some days the girls cooperate more than others, but my monitoring strips look good! Our days are filled with visitors and it for sure helps pass the time. We have been trying to take pictures of all of our visitors but haven't been so good at it. We remember some days, and others not so much! SORRY if I haven't taken your picture! I'll get you next time.... The plan is to get them printed and hang them up on our autograph wall. I'll have to post pictures of our visitors as we go along! :)
Add Image






























No comments:

Post a Comment