background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Making It Feel Like Home.....




Today we decorated our room to help it feel a little more like home! Jessica came up today and brought me some scrapbooking supplies, poster board, and goodies. We hung up name banners left over from a baby shower and added some ultrasound pictures. We also made "autograph walls" for friends and family to sign. When we have visitors, they can sign and write a message. I'd like to take pictures with my visitors and have them printed every so often to add to the room too. :)

I think we are getting settled in more here. I have been released to walk around and go outside if I'd like when not being monitored. I ventured out today and was outside for about 5 minutes..... WAY too hot out there for me!

The girls are doing great! Their heart rates are very similar during our monitoring sessions and sometimes confusing for the nurses....they are not sure if it is the same baby or not! HA! We are getting used to where the babies like to hide, especially Charlotte, and it is getting easier to find them.

Here's to many more weeks of this......












1 comment:

  1. I hate that you are having to go through this but I know you are doing the right thing for those babies! I have to say, I did love Woman's so if you had to stay some where for this long...that's the place to be! I didn't want to leave!! I'm sure you'll feel different by then. :) Hang in there!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete