background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weighing In....

Charlotte's profile.... so sweet!Aubrey's little face.... She looks squished in there! HA!
This morning we had an ultrasound to check on our little girls! The doctor said that everything looked good. The blood flow is good still and we even got a few pictures of them. We are spoiled and have gotten used to the good pictures of them we usually receive at Dr. Krishon's office. The pictures we receive here at the hospital are a little harder to see, but I sure do LOVE to see pictures of Aubrey and Charlotte!

It looks like Charlotte is weighing 2 lbs 14 oz. gaining 6 oz from last week and Aubrey is weighing 2 lbs 5oz gaining 1 oz from last week. I was worried about the weight gain of Aubrey, but our doctor assured me that it is fine. It is hard for me not to compare them, but I guess I better get used to this! These are two different babies that have two different personalities. It is hard for this momma (and daddy) not to worry! We have to keep praying for these little toots! That is what has helped us get this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment